This is a fantastic LONG term contract based in Geelong and you'll be joining a national team.
You will be working with the Market Enablement Team which supports market stewardship for the NDIS. This role will involve working with a number of stakeholders across the business to support process improvement, perform research, data analysis, and modelling and deriving insights/reports.
The role requires:
- Expertise in business-focused data analysis - 3-5 years + commercial experience
- Statistical and mathematical modelling (correlation, regression, hypothesis testing)
- Microsoft Excel and SQL development
- Commercial SAS and SQL (must have)
- SAS Visual Analytics (VA), Tableau or data visualisation tools
- Python, R, Shiny R (nice to have)
- A degree in actuarial studies, statistics, mathematics, economics/econometrics or other relevant fields of study
Kylie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 9236 7725