The role and responsibilities:
- Design and prototype Machine learning, Deep learning, Data fusion and/or large scale optimization algorithms based on real-world data
- Development of software models and algorithms
- Implementing parallel optimisation algorithms.
- Presentation of research results through presentations, publications in conferences.
- PhD in a quantitative field (Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Mining, Computer Science, Operations Research, Mathematics, Applied Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, etc.).
- A strong experience in Data Analytics
- Advance mathematical techniques.
- Sound experience in Scientific computing and algorithms (in C#/ C++/Java/ python & R)
- Proficient and well defined skills in R, Python &/or Matlab statistical programming language