- CBD Location
- 6 month contract
- Daily rates
The Data Architect will be required to accelerate the development of Data Architecture capabilities within ICT and the boarder Department to deliver uplifted ICT planning rigor and to increase the confidence with which ICT investment decisions can be made.
The Data Architect will be required to:
- Develop a holistic view of the Data that will be managed by either transactional or Data Warehouse systems by building knowledge of our current systems, datasets, migration approach, technology used, and strategy.
- Utilise your ICT and deep data knowledge to help ensure that the business and the supporting ICT are aligned and will have the capability to meet our future requirements.
- Align corporate strategy with IT strategy using a variety of models and tools and deliver robust ways to manage, migrate and utilise data as solutions are delivered.
- Provide advice, direction and recommendations on all aspects of data architecture for Applications systems, departmental strategy and governance, taking steps to ensure that it is properly understood and appropriately exploited, to enhance the effectiveness of significant activities.
- Maintains an awareness of the global needs of the organisation, trends in Cloud delivery and promotes the benefits that a common approach to IT deployment will bring to the business as a whole, among information systems and business management.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Data Architecture role in a small/medium and complex organisation.
- Experience in the implementation or redesign of a Data Architecture practice is required.
- Experience and knowledge of the Digital Transformation domain.
- Experience and knowledge of the Security domain.
Please click "apply now' or contact Tom Circosta or Danielle Wren on 07 3221 3333 for a confidential discussion around this opportunity