- $ neg. daily rate
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 14 days ago
Our client in the south-eastern suburbs is seeking a talented Data and Information Governance BA to join their national team on a 12-month contract with long term potential.
Joining the Information Governance team you will be developing and implementing the Information Governance Framework to manage data assets and information records.
Working in an Agile, nationally distributed team, you'll be eliciting user stories from business requirements and engaging with customers, management, developers and testers, and infrastructure specialists.
Key Selection Criteria
- Related tertiary qualifications in Information / Data Governance or Information Management
- Experience developing and maintaining data/information governance frameworks
- Business Analysis experience - workshop facilitation, requirements gathering, process design
- Agile skills - ability to develop user stories and work with cross-functional SCRUM teams
- Australian Citizenship and eligibility to secure a Baseline Security Clearance is required
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7225