- Competitive rate on offer
- Job Type
- Deborah Moreton
- 4 days ago
- Analysing legacy reporting and new reporting requirements for conversion to a new reporting platform.
- Identifying and advising technology options for the data pipeline, reporting data marts and report delivery.
- Documenting solution architecture, technology components and information flows. Presenting these solutions for approval by architectural and operational teams.
- Defining and documenting logical and physical data models.
- Documenting data mapping transformation rules through the data pipeline from source to target systems.
- Work with developers to design ideal solutions and solve technical issues.
- Work with business analysts to clarify business needs and data transformation rules.
- Prototype novel solutions for demonstration or implementation.
- Define and refine user stories for development.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies such as daily stand-ups, story estimation, sprint planning, retrospectives and showcases.
To be successful in this role, it is essential that you will have extensive experience in data analysis, data integration technologies and Kimball (Dimensional) modelling techniques. You will also have a strong working knowledge of AWS S3, Redshift, Business Object Data Services (or similar ETL) and Microsoft Power BI, and have worked in a structured Agile framework.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Tracy Dhir by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com. For further enquiries please call Tracy Dhir on 08 9221 3300.