- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 13 days ago
12 Months Contract
- Understand the business context and requirements.
- Field second level support requests from the user support team
- Identify and analyse software issues in the production environment
- Maintain and diagnose issues associated with overnight batch operations (SSIS, SQL Stored Procedures , PowerShell Scripts)
- Liaise with relevant teams to ensure timely resolution of issues
- Manage the production environment, including deployment of releases to production
- Engage with the development team to understand and test new features
- Perform code reviews and performance optimisation.
- 5+ years' demonstrated experience developing and supporting highly scalable DataWarehouse.
- In depth experience with Azure Database or Azure Data Warehouse, SSIS, Microsoft Tabular Cubes, PowerBI, PowerShell , Visual Studio
- Experience with Master Data Management is an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to analyse problems, writing clean, scalable, readable and maintainable code.
- Demonstrated experience integrating a variety of data sources
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com