Your new role will see you responsible for designing, delivering and running Database Services for the business. Day to day tasks will include carrying out maintenance, monitoring and support for infrastructure to ensure the stable operations of the organisations Database Services environment. The role will see you also providing 24 x 7 support when required to help maintain the integrity of the services.
Skills and Experience:
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience in Highly Available database solutions eg Oracle RAC, MSSQL Always On or Clusters
- Expert knowledge in one or more Database technologies i.e. Oracle, MSSQL, PostgresSQL, RDB
- Knowledge and experience with technology specific coding language for automation, eg Powershell, Oracle PL/SQL
- ITIL certified with an understanding of Agile
- Knowledge of AWS and VMWare technology
For more information feel free to contact Ben Austin on (03) 9236 7718 or at email@example.com