- 12 - 24 month contract
- Australian Citizenship required
- Oracle/AWS/SQL/Elasticsearch experience
About the Role
Our client is looking for an advanced database administration skills and a proven ability to work within an integrated team of technical/non-technical personnel.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of the use and demonstrated application of Oracle/AWS/SQL
- Knowledge of the use and demonstrated application of NoSQL/Elasticsearch desirable
- Develops and maintains specialist knowledge of database concepts, object and data modelling techniques
- Analyse data requirement to establish, modify or maintain object/data models
- Use database management system software, tools and knowledge of logical database schemata, to investigate problems and collect performance statistics and create reports
- Contribute to the delivery of high quality analysis and User Experience outcomes
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.