The Database Developer will work autonomously and within a small team of specialists to deliver lean technical solutions and support
What will you do?
In this role, you will develop, enhance, maintain and support our existing and future planned applications, tools and data, while working closely with the wider IT Team, Customers, Vendors and Business stakeholders.
This hands-on technical role will have the responsibility to design, develop and implement new solutions, and augment existing solutions.
- Design, code, verify, test, document, amend and refactor programs/scripts as required.
- Troubleshooting issues raised by users.
- Good communication skills, an attention to detail, and a focus on user experience
- Ability to work well in a diverse team with different backgrounds and experience levels
- SDLC and lean agile expertise;
- SSIS & SSRS;
- Integration experience
- VBA and DB2
- Windows Server