Contract: 6 Months + Extensions
Daily Rate: Dependent on your experience
Engineer skills and experience:
- Detailed knowledge of SQL Database management processes and architecture
- Exceptional understanding of SQL performance analysis and tuning / capacity planning / query optimization
- Good design principles to developing backend (performance, scalability, security)
- Experience consuming and producing integration endpoints (services, message queues).
- Practical experience with at least one programming language (Java, C#, C++)
- Understanding of application infrastructure (networks, application servers, databases, integration)
- Experience using technologies such as JSON, XML, SOAP or REST for integrating with a service based backend
- Experience in working with HTML(5), CSS/CSS3, Pega Robotics, J2EE platform, microservices, and API development will be highly regarded
- Understanding of Agile and/or SCRUM principles
- Experience with the deployment, support and management of complex Microsoft SQL Server databases as well as high availability environments that include SQL clusters, Always on and AG's.
- Experience in the installation and management of SQL Server Reporting and Integration Services
Click "Apply for this job" to submit your CV or for more details, please contact Samuel on 03 9236 7745 or email me at email@example.com