- Daily Rate
- Job Type
- Julie Starcevic
- 5 months ago
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying and implementing team processes improvements (ITSM/support, development).
- Execute infrastructure maintenance improvements.
- Understanding and advising system design & architecture.
- Advising on and ensuring general system stability and security.
- Recovering, restoring, and backing up databases.
- Maintaining database security.
- Database tuning.
- Assisting development team with all SQL Server related activities.
To be successful in the position you will need to have:
- Previous experience in a similar role, working in an Azure based environment
- Must be familiar with 'AlwaysOn' and 'Replication'.
- Ability to write Powershell for Azure.
- Previous experience with Azure resource management.
- You must be an Australian citizen to be eligible for the position due to the nature of client (Baseline security clearance is a bonus or the ability to obtain).
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted