One of Australia's oldest and successful consulting companies whom have withstood the rigours of the technology industry by continually innovating to present the best possible solutions for their customers.
- Team up to develop integrations using the Azure Services connecting to SQL Server, MongoDB and other databases.
- Reverse engineer current database functionality and deliver stored procedures for consumption by Azure Integration Services
- Develop integrations and database objects using published company & industry standards and best practices
- Work with the project team to develop/document integration design and requirements
- Deliver Azure based technical solutions ranging from purely PaaS based solutions through to custom coded solutions with underlying cloud infrastructure, with a focus on mapping and transforming data between systems
- Provide input on integration effort estimates
- Assess risks and benefits of the solution designs alternatives in the integration platform
- 6+ years of database management experience
- 2+ cycles of integration project implementation using Azure integration services
- Solid understanding of SOA integration methodologies and protocols: APIs, REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, Publish-Subscribe, message queues, topics
- Experience with DevOps tools and processes
- Experience with source code management tools and processe
- Experience integrating middleware with database platforms.
- Strong understanding of SQL Server and related technologies (stored procedures, complex schema design etc.), XML, JSON.
- Exposure to DevOps concepts such as infrastructure-as-code, automated testing and release management.
- Extensive experience in Azure On-premise data gateway to connect to On-premise SQL server.
- Proficient in analysing, crafting, developing, implementing and maintaining application code.
- Comfortable with various software delivery methodologies.
- Solid written and spoken communication skills.
Interested? Push the "APPLY NOW" button or alternatively call Wes on (03) 9236 7766 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org