- Market Rate
- Job Type
- Thomas Circosta
- 12 months ago
3 Month Contract + possibl extension
What you are delivering:
- Port existing Scala-based back end platform to C# (or Angular), including user management and file management components, and interfaces to a PostGIS database, or alternatively;
- Re-implement current back end platform in C# (or Angular) based on existing requirements and specifications.
- Implement 3D global indexation/addressing solution for spatial timeseries data.
- Implement REST API functionality to facilitate volumetric queries, spatial data uploads, downloads, geospatial processing, user management.
- Interface with spatial database and real time 3D clients.
- Implement tracking of objects through space and changes in composition, over time.
- Comprehensive documentation of implementation.
- Strong experiencing working with C# (Angular also considered);
- Some exposure to functional programming languages (Scala experience preferred);
- Experience working with spatial data;
- Experience with SQL databases (spatial databases such as PostGIS preferred);
- Understanding of cloud and virtualisation approaches, including deployment of cloud-based architectures;
- Broad understanding of server, storage and networking hardware;
- Experience with logging, monitoring, auditing and incident management tools and techniques;
To find out more about the role 'Apply for this Job" now, alternatively, please contact Tom Circosta or Danielle Wren on 07 3221 3333