- Sydney C B D
- Job Type
- Manisha Bakhru
- 28 days ago
NSW Government Organisation
12 months with a view to extend
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing a Data Migration Consultant on a contract based in Sydney.
The Data Migration Consultant (Salesforce CRM) is accountable for implementing & executing the extract, transformation, load and reconciliation of source-to-target data as part of the data migration stream. This position is responsible for designing, testing and implementing ETL scripts within a SQL database environment to maximize the efficiency of data migration process while maintaining excellent data quality standards, and will participate in other data migration initiatives. You will be developing data migration objects using SAP BODS to load data into Salesforce or utilising Mulesoft technology.
* Lead and facilitate requirements gathering, design and gap analysis workshops with functional Leads, Business SME's.
* Designs, test, implement and maintain ETL scripts for movement of data to data warehouse.
* Execute data migration for trial migrations, dress rehearsal and production migration.
* Identify, communicate and remediate data quality errors and ETL errors.
* Identify and communicate risks and issues.
* Execute end-to-end data reconciliations for trial migrations, dress rehearsal and production migration.
* Work with client and vendor groups to obtain source data and define detailed transformation rules.
* Ensure all analysis and development work is thoroughly documented.
* Tests and troubleshoot various data processes in development and production environments.
* Participates in various aspects of data modelling and data management initiatives.
* Work with other stream leads to determine data requirements.
* Deep understanding and experience of building complex Salesforce data migration solutions
* Minimum 6 years of full life cycle data migration experience using ETL tools (DSP, Cransoft, SAP BODS, Winshuttle)
* Minimum 3 years of full life cycle Salesforce data migration using ETL tools
* Minimum 3 years using SAP Business Object Data Services (BODS) as a migration tool
* Minimum 1 year using MS-SQL Server scripts
* Prior experience in MS-SQL Server
* Prior experience in Oracle Server
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.