Multiple opportunities available include an engineering and development focused role, and a DevOps/CI/CD focused role.
The successful applicants will ideally have:
- Extensive experience having Understanding of business process design and application design
- Strong Agile experience
- Analyse and fix software and configuration issues
- Knowledge on Cognitive Capture , Machine Learning technologies will be a plus
- Experience in Parascript, Nuance AutoStore
- Programming skills in C# for Windows forms and ASP.Net
- Knowledge of database theory and practice including SQL usage on Oracle
- Knowledge of end-to-end application stack design and development from client-side, through to security, load balancing, web app server, app server, caching and database
- Knowledge of Devops (CICD) preferably on Atlasian toolset and IBM uDeploy
This is for an initial 6 month engagement with the potential to extend for up to 3 years. Market rates negotiable.
To apply, submit your resume, or for a confidential discussion please call Jarrodd on 0438 661 623