Our client is a large enterprise based in the Melbourne CBD with a buzzing Digital environment. They have a big Digital transformation program underway and are currently looking for a highly experienced Decisioning Integration Architect with Pega experience.
This utility enterprise is experiencing rapid growth. With exciting multi-million dollar programs, a new cloud capability and an ever-expanding team; this is an ideal time to come in on the ground floor and help influence and build the future of this rapidly growing organization.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Accountable for the solution architecture supporting decisioning capability and business use case deployment
- Responsible for creating architectural and design artefacts provide the patterns, guidance and requirements that guide the build and engineering teams
- Ensuring that all architectural designs are socialized, approved and understood by the value stream
- Presents major architectural designs at Architectural Governance Council
- Provides input into the API strategy and framework
- Passionate about driving exceptional customer experience and using data & analytics to personalise marketing and service strategies
- Experience with Pega Decisioning Hub and Pega Platform integration
- Experience with API architecture, design and integration
- Collaborative worker, able to participate in cross-functional teams to help achieve business goals.
- Enjoys and is proficient in working within an agile delivery methodologies.
- Sensitive to stakeholder needs and is able to develop warm working relationships.
- Strong communication and influencing skills. Confident, patient and effective in conveying complex technical methods, results and insights in group and one-on-one settings.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, e-commerce, computer science or extensive industry experience
- Industry qualifications from a variety of vendors are an advantage
Our client is offering an initial 6-month contract with the view to extension based in the Melbourne CBD.
For further information feel free to contact Wessam Elsayed on (03) 9602 7766 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted