As the Defence Principle Enterprise Solution Architect you will be owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects, and developing a deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform.
- Serve as a key technical member of the Business Development team in helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the AWS platform.
- Scope each customer engagement, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria.
- Own each technical engagement, and help ensure a timely and successful delivery of value. (delivery of actual solutions to be done by AWS partners)
- The right person will be highly technical and analytical, possess 10 + years of current solution architecture (implementation/consulting) experience
- Experience architecting infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR, & storage architectures.
- Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise customers. AWS specific experience a bonus.
- Experience working within the Enterprise software market or Internet industries is highly desired.
- Enterprise application and database architecture a bonus.
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.