Must be an Australian citizen with current security clearance
Defence background with Subcontract Management experience
Our client is a leading Defence organisation in Adelaide is seeking multiple Subcontract Administrators for a permanent position.
Purpose of the role is to:
- Develop subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialised materials, equipment, and services.
- Prepare bid packages, conducts bidder conferences, analyses and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes awards, and administers resulting subcontracts.
- Negotiate and coordinate additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts.
- Participate with contract administration and purchasing to develop subcontract policies and procedures.
- Significant experience in a similar role performing subcontract management activities (i.e. subcontract development, negotiation, and management)
- Significant understanding and application of contracting and procurement principles, concepts, practices, and standards
- Significant experience with procurement processes and systems (i.e. SAP)
- Significant knowledge of Intellectual Property and Australian Industry Involvement activities
- Significant experience in contract, legal and/or procurement administration
- Substantial experience administering large and complex subcontracts (within a dynamic and large scale supply chain)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with Australian and US Defence Export Control regulations (highly desirable)
- Demonstrated experience working within an engineering or project environment (preferably within the defence industry)
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen with current security clearance
For more information on the role apply online or call Calvin on 08 82281560.