- Competitive Salary on Offer!
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Calvin Ebenezer
- 5 days ago
Must be an Australian citizen with current security clearance
Defence background with Subcontract Management experience
Our client is a leading Defence organisation in Adelaide is seeking two ubcontract Manager for a permanent position.
Purpose of the role is to:
- Manage all phases of the subcontract from initiation of the business case for make or buy decisions through requests for proposals, subcontract management plan development, negotiation strategy formulation, cost accountability and subcontract performance
- Develop subcontract program management plans that address overall program needs.
Key skills required are:
- Significant experience working in a commercial or contract management environment, including the ability to understand and accurately interpret contracts and subcontracts
- Significant experience in negotiation and resolution of complex issues to achieve a positive, commercially focused outcome
- Professional experience working within a Defence, IT or project environment
- A background in, or sound knowledge of, Defence capability development processes and Defence acquisition practices
- Demonstrated ability to deliver against requirements, schedules and budgets in a complex environment
- Advanced ability to effectively manage multiple, concurrent activities, while understanding and managing priorities, dependencies and significant risks
- Ability to build and maintain effective internal and external working relationships across all levels, with a strong customer focus
- Mentoring mind-set with ability to guide projects through to completion
- Ability to achieve results and influence those outside of direct area of control