- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- about 1 year ago
6 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Demand Manager' to assist & ensure ICT demand requests are known, recorded & implemented successfully.
- Extensive experience and a record of achievement in Service Management in a large and complex service environment, including relevant qualifications or equivalent demonstrated experience. This includes extensive knowledge and experience across multiple ITIL v3 disciplines such as Service Transition and Service Operation with a focus on Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement.
- Project Management Qualifications (PRINCE2, PMBOK, Agile or other recognised Project Management qualifications) with extensive experience in project managing large/complex projects.
- Demonstrated experience leading and developing capability of a team, and advising managers, whilst always fostering a performance based and customer focused work culture.
- Proven capacity to develop and implement complex strategic initiatives, including the capability to plan, manage change, improve performance and project manage.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Highly developed analytical skills including ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources, preparing and presenting analysis and reports, dealing with challenges creatively and achieving business focused solutions.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org