You will be delivering and maintaining the Deployment Strategy, linking all deployment dependent project activities and dependencies from various streams (both technical and business) into an integrated strategy;
- Transforming the deployment strategy into detailed work plans for integration into the integrated master schedule;
- Developing and implementing the transition to sustainment strategy and plan;
- Executing the approved deployment and cutover plans for implementation;
- Working with the Program Manager and Project Managers and form the key leadership to plan, manage and achieve all required governance acceptance;
- Proactively identifying deployment risks, issues, mitigation strategies and dependencies and managing them through to conclusion in consultation with a broad range of stakeholders (both business and technical);
- Acting as the coordination and escalation point for project streams in relation to potential deployment issues and risks;
- Highly developed Sub-Program/Project Managements Skills.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, including the ability to manage complex stakeholder groups and harness collective subject matter expertise to deliver fit for purpose IT systems and solutions.
- Demonstrated ability in delivering and maintaining the Deployment Strategy.
- Demonstrated procurement and contract management experience.
- Proven understanding of data analysis and financial modelling.
- NV1 Security Clearance
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below