You will be working with the Market Provider and Development Group which supports market stewardship for the NDIS.
This is one of a number of new roles created in the Pricing Controls Team. The team manages economic regulation in the disability services sector through the analysis and management of price controls.
We are also seeking Economists (Canberra), Engagement and Governance, and Data / Research Officers (Geelong) for the team.
This role will involve working with a number of stakeholders across the business (Dept. Social Services, State Governments, Participant Planning and Experience, Scheme Actuary).
- Consult on technical issues related to Market Stewardship
- Develop Briefs/Reports to Board/Minister
- Prepare communications for Pricing Controls Team
- Deploy, develop, maintain operational systems and process to support the PCT
- QA deployment
- Assist with technical deployment of annual price indexation and bi-annual policy reviews
- Maintain Price Guide, Support Catalogue and documentation
- A degree in actuarial studies, statistics, economics, finance
- Modern approach to inclusion, diversity and experience in social policy, disability services or health
- Technical or business process deployment
- Excellent written communication and reports development
email@example.com | (03) 9236 7725