Our client is an iconic Australian organisation who is looking to engage a Design Lead to mentor and grow a small team of UX/UI designers and deliver significant improvements and the re-platforming of legacy systems.
The successful candidate will work closely with Product Managers and Vendors to deliver an uplift in the UI for a national retail chain.
- Lead the product design and ensure User Interface design patterns
- Provide design leadership to the digital team and the wider business
- Collaborate with the project/program teams to deliver great digital experiences.
- Actively contribute to weekly team discussions, meetings and presentations on user experience, interaction and visual design across projects.
- Actively contribute to weekly team discussions, meetings and presentations on user experience
- Strong demonstrated UX/UI design experience
- Demonstrated experience leading teams within the design space
- Strong experience creating interfaces, large-scale websites, or applications
- Strong attention to detail and highly developed organisational skills
- Experience mentoring and leading a small design team within a large organisation
To find out more about this role please contact Vivian Naumcev on 9236 7738 or apply now to secure an interview.