- Australian Capital Territory
- $110 - $130 per hour
- Job Type
- Shai-Lee Fairman
- 22 days ago
- 12 month contract
- Baseline security clearance; ability to obtain
- SCVMM, SCCM, APP-V, MSI, MSIX related programs
Our large government client is one of the main revenue collection bodies for Federal Government. Working within this organisation will give you a sense of inclusiveness and diversity to better meet the needs and expectations of the community, while delivering on proposed commitments to government and the community. They are focused on building on a strong culture of integrity and making the necessary cultural changes to align with the transformed client experience.
About the Role
The Client is seeking a dynamic IT Technical Specialist, who will be responsible for remediation and supporting applications related to packaging for Windows 10 and Office 365 upgrade. Other aspects include working closely with our outsourced vendor partner team to support the project, and partnering with the applications team to seek to understand their unique operating and migration requirements and build on previous knowledge in relations to Windows 10.
Key skills and Responsibilities
- Compatibility analysis of all desktop applications with Windows 10 and Office 365
- Reverse engineering existing SCCM application deployments.
- Creation and maintenance of PowerShell Application Deployment Toolkit (PADT) script wrappers
- Address compatibility issues with add-ins and macros transitioning from Office perpetual clients to Office 365 ProPlus on Windows 10
- Knowledge in several applications essential; MSI standards, PowerShell scripting, Power BI, PowerApps, SQL Database Development, O365.
- Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Wanya Eggler on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.