- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 2 days ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced a Desktop Engineer to maintain all of organisation Standard operating environment, including packaging of new applications and keeping patching up to date to ensure compliance and security.
The ideal candidate must be a SCCM expert and experience in maintaining a large organisation SOE.
Some responsibilities include -
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration. These may include
- Missing desktop shortcuts, files, folders
- Missing Favourites
- Possible Outlook client issues
- Drive Mappings
- Citrix Client issues
- IE, Chrome, MS Edge
- Local Administrator privileges
- Workstations setup as Virtual Machines/Servers etc.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.