- Rate commensurate with skills and experience
- Job Type
- Lucy Gerondis
- 2 months ago
- Experience delivering large-scale commercial IT rollouts (1000+ devices)
- Previous experience deploying devices into large-scale enterprise environments
- Experience deploying POS systems
About the Company
Talent International is working in partnership with a large Australian organisation within the construction industry, to assist in sourcing multiple experienced Rollout Officers / Deployment Engineers.
About the Role
The successful candidate will be an endpoint deployment specialist with deep experience in IT rollouts.
To be successful, applicants MUST have:
- Extensive hands-on experience with large-scale IT hardware AND software rollouts (1000+ devices)
- Networking, SCCM, applications deployment experience
- IT relocations and office fit-out experience
- Experience working on greenfield / construction projects would be highly regarded
- White Card (can be obtained prior to commencement)
Our client is currently interviewing candidates for an immediate start.
Rate commensurate with skills and experience.
Apply now or contact Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.