- $35 per hour
- Job Type
- Manisha Bakhru
- 3 months ago
NSW Government Organisation
4 weeks contract with a view to go permanent
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing a Level 1 Desktop Support on a contract based in Sydney.
- Action service requests and incidents as per ticket management practices.
- Troubleshoot systems and applications, run diagnostics on malfunctioning hardware or software.
- Documenting status of all hardware and software.
- Assist with deployment, and maintenance of a Standard Operating Environment (SOE) deployed throughout the School campuses.
- Running tests in all systems; evaluating new applications or operative systems; and installing and training of the users.
- As directed, maintain the optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment, including, printers, wireless access points, cable management, and classroom av equipment .
- Windows and Mac Operation systems
- At least 1 years hands-on commercial experience in the ICT industry in a support based role.
- Moving equipment maybe required
- Experience in providing internal technical escalation function.
- Experience supporting Windows-based operating systems.
- Experience with Apple OSX based operating systems.
- Experience with ticket driven helpdesk systems.
- A strong understanding of technology trends.
- Effective vendor and team communication
- Systems and Software Support
- Interactive tv and projection units
- Wireless classroom projection
- Classroom AV equipment including data projector maintenance
- iMac and Windows 10 lab configuration and support
- Mac and Windows software updates and troubleshooting
- Inventory and asset maintenance
- Supporting ipads/macbooks/chromebooks/iphones/Dell and HPs Windows
- Printer support and troubleshooting
- Vendor partner communications
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.