Desktop Support Analyst
In this role you will be required to provide service desk and desktop support by resolving client's incidents and accurately logging the resolution or investigative work.
- Provide highly developed customer service and support to users to solve incidents and minimise impact and loss of productivity due to ICT issues.
- Manage competing priorities between inbound calls and queue management within the enterprise ticketing system to ensure services are delivered within expected time frames - managing 30+ tickets per day.
- Clearly and accurately document activities and client experience/context within the enterprise ticketing system as a single source of truth, while following the documented format and requirements.
- Contribute to organisational learning by identifying areas where existing documentation can be updated/created for the agencies knowledge base and existing documentation libraries.
- Participate in regular performance meetings and training activities. Complete individual learning plan focusing on attaining customer certifications and foundational skills in customer service and service desk technologies.
- Experience working in Windows 7/10 Environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills in providing instructions, advising and consulting with customers.
- Proficiency in documenting technical investigation and outcomes accurately and concisely.
- Exposure to Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL programming, relational databases would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities. Be able to manage self to deadlines.