- Competitive hourly rate**
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 5 days ago
Our client based within WA Government are seeking multiple Desktop Support Analysts for an immediate start project assignment to provide direct user support services to a number of high level users within the Health Services sector. Core requirements of this role is to provide direct onsite user support for Windows 10 systems as well as walking users through the Windows platform.
This will see you providing on the ground assistance for low-tech users using a device on a VDI in a Windows 10 environment. In summary this role will include PC build, floor walking tech support for the successful delivery of the project.
Essential experience required:
- A strong background in user Desktop Support, being able to work with users directly, on a one to one basis supporting Windows 10 systems. *Face to face
- Recent experience working within a medium to large IT Deployment team performing typical desktop support tasks for a Windows 10 rollout project is highly regarded.
- Demonstrated Windows 10 support (including but not limited to printer, network, hardware)
- Self-motivated, taking ownership and also works well within a team environment
- Be an active team player, willingness to share their knowledge
- Have patience to work with users who have a low technical understanding.
Then please hit apply now, or for a further discussion please contact Courtney Errichetti or James Hardley @ Talent on 0862125519 - please note, due to the urgency of this assignment only locally WA based candidates can be considered at this time.