- Immediate Start
- 6 month contract plus possible extensions
- Please note: the successful candidate will be allocated a vehicle to attend customer sites and to provide on-call support.
We are seeking an experienced Desktop Support Engineer to work for this high profile organisation. As a Desktop support analyst you will be involved in:
- Desktop support/administration in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Installation and configuration of desktop/network/server and storage infrastructure/operating systems and applications.
- Server support/administration in a Microsoft Windows environment - standard break fix
- Troubleshooting skills in relation to hardware infrastructure, operating systems and application issues
- Excellent customer service attributes, being able to troubleshoot customer issue over the phone and face to face.
- Must have excellent client facing and communication skills;
- Practical knowledge of ITIL.
- Experience in writing technical processes and procedures.
- Able to travel within the state and interstate to resolve incidents and perform planned preventative maintenance activities.
- Able to provide on-call support for 1 week in every 3.
- SA police check is mandatory
- Drivers licence is mandatory.
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button today!