- Commence date: September 2020
- Northern Suburb Location
- Contract till end of March 2021
We are seeking an experienced Desktop Support Analyst to work for this high profile defence organisation. A valid NV2 Security Clearance is required for this opportunity.
As a Desktop support analyst you will be involved in;
- Supporting Desktops and Laptops in a Windows environment
- Password resets, Printer troubleshooting, Video Conferencing support etc.
- Supporting local in-house applications
- Experience with Active Directory environment and the Microsoft Office 2007/2010 Office suite
- Experience supporting Windows XP, Windows 7, 10 etc
- Call logging system experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Good oral and written communication skills.
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button or call Taliya on 08 8228 1570 for a confidential chat.