The client is looking for someone who has come from a technical background and has since moved to managing technical teams. The ideal candidate will have had experience with replacing systems, building systems from scratch, pushing it into production and then moving onto support and maintenance!
- Lead, motivate and coach developers across the department, promoting and ensuring appropriate software development, release and support techniques, methodologies and tools.
- Influence and operate as a genuine trusted advisor throughout the business
- Drive continuous improvement in all aspects of software development, delivery, and support, promoting efficiencies such as automation of process.
- Own the design of key technical systems and the roadmap for their evolution whilst ensuring key business objectives are achieved and in alignment with the organisation's enterprise architecture and strategy.
- Be the escalation point for resource, technical and system issues.
- Ensure release delivery and system operation is in accord with compliance requirements.
- Ensure risks to successful system operation are identified and actively mitigated, for example having up to date Disaster Recovery plans and procedures.
- 5+ years' work experience leading teams within a complex application development and support environment.
There is also a wide range of benefits on offer from the client! To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com