- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- 13 days ago
- Work collaboratively within talented product teams with diverse skills across full stack development and DevSecOps automation.
- Develop and support digital products with a product-centric mindset, constantly iterating and improving to deliver quality digital products and services.
- Maintain, develop and extend the existing platforms, grow new products and create innovative solutions to customer requirements and problem resolution.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders to achieve ongoing productive partnerships applying adaptive communication to technical and non-technical audiences
- Contribute to all operations, process and practices to ensure they operate within all relevant legislative and government standards.
- Full stack development with React.JS and Node.JS
- Influential communication skills, adaptable to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with the deployment of microservices with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Working with cloud technologies such as GCP (Google Cloud Platform), AWS (Amazon Web Services, or Microsoft Azure
- Previously utilised web services and APIs such as GraphQH and REST for microservice communication
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Tom Circosta or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com