NSW Federal Organisation
6 months contract with a view to extend
Austalian Citizens only!
Talent International is working in partnership with a federal organisation in assisting in sourcing a Developer on a contract based in Sydney.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge and experience to create or design workable prototypes, both programs and physical outputs
- Work as part of a team to build, test, iterate and operate digital products
- Use a modern standard approach throughout automation and testing
- Identify, test and champion the adoption of emerging technologies.
- Development skills in more than one modern high-level languages
- Experience working in and contributing to open source projects and culture
- All round experience in frontend and backend development, with a deep understanding and passion in one or more areas: security, accessibility, i18n, I10n, backend integration or search
- Experience with automated workflows for testing, integration and deployment
- Willing to work across disciplines in technology such as operations, architecture and security
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Manisha Bakhru at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.