This company is a high profile client with a fantastic culture and team spirit. They are leaders in their field and offer many perks for their employees while you are working alongside some of the best Developers, Business Analysts, Engineers, UX Designers and Delivery Managers in the field. They have a low attrition rate as they have a fun, flexible work environment.
You will bring a can-do attitude, initiative and take responsibility for an overall solution. They are looking for natural leaders who can demonstrate coaching and mentoring skills, and technical leadership and the promotion of knowledge sharing.
To apply for this role you will need the following:
- Strong Full Stack Development experience.
- Framework experience such as NodeJS and /or ReactJS is essential
- Strong Agile development methodologies and development practices - CI/CD, TDD, BDD, Kanban, Lean etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a high degree of empathy and emotional intelligence
- AWS (such as Lambda, S3, ElasticBeanstalk, RDS) experience is essential
For more information please call Shelley on 03 9236 7712. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.