- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- 2 months ago
- Work with the Product Manager and Directors to deliver the new digital product by leading a small team of talented developers with diverse skills across full stack development and DevSecOps automation.
- Work closely with stakeholders to achieve ongoing productive partnerships and to ensure customer needs are well understood, widely shared and actionable. .
- Maintain, develop and extend the existing platform.
- Manage the team to ensure a collaborative culture that fosters product-centric mindset, constantly iterating and improving to deliver quality digital products and services, and mentoring and training junior developers..
- Ensure that all operations, process and practices operate within all relevant legislative and government standards.
- Experience lading a team and mentoring junior developers
- Full stack development with React.JS and Node.JS
- Influential communication skills, adaptable to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with the deployment of microservices with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Worked with cloud technologies such as GCP (Google Cloud Platform), AWS (Amazon Web Services, or Microsoft Azure
- Previously utilised web services and APIs such as GraphQH and REST for microservice communication
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Tom Circosta or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com