- Government Organisations
- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- 23 days ago
- Initiate and deliver high-level communication to project sponsors and other key stakeholders ensuring they are briefed on objectives, milestones and progress.
- Establish plans and schedules for internal and external activities, including financial plans and estimates to ensure successful delivery.
- Monitor, manage and control project activities in accordance with agreed plans, including management of financial costs, risks and issues, and ensure that appropriate corrective actions are taken to deliver the project on time and to budget
- Prepare relevant project documentation to a high standard, to ensure appropriate communication of project scope, objectives, status and deliverables.
- Establish and maintain strong and positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders including cross-agency representatives, consultants and contractors, to ensure project success.
- Work with the support team to source vendor and contract resources in accordance with departmental policies, procedures and standards, and negotiate and manage vendor engagements and contracts to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Maintain own professional development whilst contributing to a learning culture with the aim of achieving best practice project delivery through enhancing the capabilities of other project staff.
- Principal/Senior role experienced in working on critical systems in complex and diverse business and technology environments, with strong technical project management skillsets
- Proven experience in team leading the delivery of MS Dynamics 365 projects.
- Ability to manage multiple large work packages and activities.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, direct, manage and motivate a project team including planning and prioritising work, ensuring deadlines are met, managing budget and resources, maintaining confidentiality and exercising discretion in the absence of decision-makers.
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com