- Competitive salary on offer!
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Calvin Ebenezer
- 4 months ago
Responsible for activities across the development life-cycle
Adelaide based permanent position
My client a product development company is seeking a Development Team Lead. The Development Team Lead will work closely with the Software Engineers, QA team, IT Ops, release management, PMO and other in senior management roles. The ideally candidate will have previous development and/or project management experience in a software product company with accountability for end-to-end delivery and demonstrated understanding of agile project management principles.
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience planning release cycles with internal stakeholders including C-levels, VPs, technical and QA leads in an agile environment.
- Ability to communicate plans, priorities, issues, and changes including release themes, key requirements, schedule, and scope changes to both technical and non-technical audiences alike.
- The ability to exercise strong interpersonal skills in areas such as facilitation, negotiation, and working with internal (and external) stakeholders
- Ability to manage relationships and coordinate work between different technical and non-technical teams, potentially across multiple geographies.
- Ability to contribute to improvements in the development process.
- Experience using tools such as JIRA, Confluence to help monitor progress and maintain platform stability.
- Ability to manage risks and help resolve issues that affect development scope, schedule and quality.
- Research new software development and configuration management methodologies and technologies and analyse their application to current configuration management needs.
If the role sounds interesting, please apply online or call Calvin on 8228 1560.