- $120000.00 - $150000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Erin-Marie McDonald
- 16 days ago
- Permanent Residents can apply
- Permanent Position
- Development Team Lead
About the Role
As a Team Lead you will grow and support your team and get involved in technical delivery. Your role will be integral to taking people on the journey with you. You will enable your people to become the best version of themselves, using techniques ranging from performance feedback, career development, coaching and mentoring. You will be able to give guidance while communicating effectively.
From a technical perspective, you will work with your cross-functional team to deliver software that is valuable to our customers. Having a willingness to learn, offer your ideas, and collaborate to provide technical designs.
Skills and Experience
- Experience developing software alongside pride in quality code and beautiful customer journeys (Can I cut it)
- Experience leading software developers
- Analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Strong communication skills coupled with an ability to exercise tact and diplomacy in resolving conflict while positively influencing those around you
- Experience with management fundamentals such as delegating, feedback, hiring, coaching performance management
- C# / WebApi / MVC
- Cloud-based infrastructure (AWS)
- Modern patterns, coding practices, agile methods and concepts
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Jarryd Clifton at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Jarryd Clifton at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.