- Rate commensurate with skills and experience
- Job Type
- Lucy Gerondis
- about 1 month ago
- Demonstrable DevOps experience
- CI/CD and Azure
- 3-month initial contract with possible extension
Our client is a leading global SaaS vendor, offering a broad range of products and services.
This role would see you working in a team that is responsible for the online product portfolio, ensuring that products and services are constantly available, secure and performant for the customers.
You will have an excellent understanding of cloud technologies and have the ability to compare different cloud offerings. You will work closely with product delivery teams by deploying, administering, monitoring and improving services, using standard operational processes capabilities; including disaster recovery, high system availability, on-demand scalable solutions, infrastructure monitoring, continuous deployment capabilities, etc. Using guidance from Security and Architecture teams, the team deliver the Security IT Control Matrix, build new services always using the latest technology, build in Automation and CI/CD, streamline processes across teams and administer new systems.
- Experience building multi region highly available Azure environments
- Experience building a CI/CD pipeline using Azure devops
- Configuring monitoring, dashboards and alerting on key components
- Familiar with security best practices to harden environments
- Perform failover testing and disaster recovery testing
- Put together all required documentation
- Great opportunity to join a newly created centralised team, within a well-recognised global market leader
- Warm, friendly and professional culture
- Flexible working conditions - working remotely and occasionally coming into the office
- Bright, spacious, modern offices situated conveniently to public transport
- Community-minded organisation
- 3-month initial contract role with a strong possibility of extension beyond.
- Paying a daily rate commensurate with skills and experience
- Willing to be on-call 24/7 support on a rotating roster
Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please apply for this role NOW!