The DevOps Engineer will be a key member of a growing ICT group. This role will work collaboratively across all ICT teams providing DevOps services, to streamline operations specifically in support of the Applications Team's objectives and projects.
Key Performance Indicators include:
- Creation, deployment and support of software development, testing, staging and production environments.
- Production of well written, concise and meaningful technical documentation to support new and existing application environments.
- Administration of the full applications environment including VMs, databases, development tools and platforms.
- Effective collaboration and communication with the Infrastructure team to ensure application requirements and issues involving infrastructure systems are fully discussed and resolved.
- Strong experience building and scaling continuous integration, delivery and deployment infrastructure (Git, JIRA, Bamboo, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Vagrant, Docker).
- Strong Linux and Windows systems administration including configuration, administration and patching in virtualised environments.
- Familiarity with Java frameworks and technologies.
- Experience in working in virtualised environments.
- Proficiency in common system administration scripting languages such as Bash, PowerShell, etc.
- Significant knowledge of Cybersecurity and associated risks associated.
- Knowledge of networks and firewalls highly desirable.
If this role is of your interest, please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply for this job" button.