- Demonstrable DevOps - Infrastructure / Systems experience essential
- Cloud and online experience preferred
- Superior customer service mind-set
- Permanent opportunity
Our client is a leading global software vendor, offering a broad range of products and services in the financial accounting domain.
As the successful candidate, you will work closely with product delivery teams by deploying, administering, monitoring and improving their service. This is a 24/7 operation that requires on-call coverage to problem solve any service incidents that may arise. Using guidance from Security, Architecture and Automation subject matter experts, you will build and run infrastructure, operational processes, 'infrastructure automation', improve development & operational capabilities (including disaster recovery, high system availability, on-demand scalable solutions, infrastructure monitoring, and continuous deployment capabilities.
- Familiarity with SDLC functional disciplines: QA, Development, design, etc
- Knowledge of modern Linux or Windows Server operating systems, preferably in an online, customer-facing environment
- Knowledge of CI/CD principals
- Knowledge of database design, replication and administration (MySQL, MSSQL & NoSQL)
- Task automation using scripting languages such as Perl, PowerShell or shell scripting to increase efficiency and reduce error in an online environment
- Extensive experience in cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services or Force.com an advantage)
- Extensive experience in a support role, ideally to Tier 3, working in a customer-facing, complex technical environment
- Great opportunity to join a newly created centralised team, within a well-recognised global market leader
- Warm, friendly and professional culture
- Bright, spacious, modern offices (with lovely views) situated conveniently to public transport
- Flexible working conditions
- Community-minded organisation where staff are given five paid days per year to help a charity
- Permanent role paying a maximum BASE salary in the region of $125-135K (commensurate with skills and experience) + SUPER + BONUS + EXTRA for on-call rotational roster
- Must be willing to be on-call 24/7 support on a rotating roster
Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please apply for this role NOW!