- 12 month initial contract with possible extensions
- Must have a current security clearance
- Develop cloud-native products
About the Organisation:
Our client is an important sector of the Australian Government, specialising in the maintenance of resource development and natural hazards, whilst complying with nation-wide requirements.
The DevOps Engineer will work in a multidisciplinary team to support the team in embracing modern digital practices such as DevOps, CI/CD and cloud computing. The DevOps engineer will be responsible for developing cloud-native products to automate processing and validating elevation data from marine surveys to create timely and reproducible models of the sea floor around Australia.
- Must have a passion for automation of infrastructure, workflows and testing.
- Must be able to communicate well within a multidisciplinary team
- Must have a track record of delivering value frequently.
- Experience with of Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with Amazon Step Functions or similar pipeline automation frameworks
- Understanding of containerisation e.g. Docker
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Lauren Fyfe on 02 6285 3500 or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.