The departent are currently working on a whole-of-government customer identity management and authentication solution.
This is a 6-month contract + possible extension, based in Brisbane CBD
Great daily rate
- Investigate, analyse, develop and implement technical solutions that meet operational & security needs.
- Contribute to the development and further enhancement AWS environments
- Conduct automated testing, defect resolution and produce technical documentation
- Influence, advise and provide guidance on design and programming solutions associated with the development, maintenance and enhancement of complex high-availability corporate systems and services
- Implement & support continuous integration/ improvement/ delivery systems.
- Potentially design and manage Container Orchestration systems such as Kubernetes and OpenShift therefore knowledge of container technologies is desirable. (not mandatory)
- Experience with Java + Cucumber + Selenium.
- Full stack application security knowledge.
- Produce technical specifications & operational plans that align to enterprise architecture frameworks.
- Support Operational Security teams to ensure that security risks and vulnerabilities raised are addressed as required.
Click the 'Apply' button now or contact Danielle Wren or Tom Cirocsta on 07 3221 3333 for more information.