- Melbourne C B D
- Up to $640 Per Day
- Job Type
- Wes Elsayed
- 17 days ago
We are looking for an experienced DevOps focused engineer to join the engineering team in in their Institutional Technology Domain.
You will help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure as well as CI/CD pipeline following industry best practice feeding knowledge back into the enterprise to help others achieve the same.
- Implement and own CI/CD tooling.
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
- Build and maintain highly available systems.
- Guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies.
- Managing production infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of AWS within enterprise environment
- Experience building automated CI/CD pipelines for AWS workloads
- Experience deploying workloads to Kubernetes
- Configuration Management experience such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar.
- Strong Linux system administration background.
- Knowledge of Kafka, pub/sub, event sourcing, asynchronous APIs
- Strong knowledge of Python and preferably Java
- Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form.