- Melbourne C B D
- $900 per day + GST
- Job Type
- Wes Elsayed
- about 2 months ago
Work with one of the top 4 Big Banks in Australia, they are looking for a an experienced DevOps focused engineer to join the engineering team in in their Institutional Technology Domain.
You will help them build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure as well as CI/CD pipeline following industry best practice feeding knowledge back into the enterprise to help others achieve the same.
- Implement and own CI/CD tooling.
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
- Build and maintain highly available systems.
- Guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies.
- Managing production infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of AWS within enterprise environment
- Experience building automated CI/CD pipelines for AWS workloads
- Experience deploying workloads to Kubernetes
- Configuration Management experience such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar.
- Strong Linux system administration background.
- Knowledge of Kafka, pub/sub, event sourcing, asynchronous APIs
- Strong knowledge of Python and preferably Java
- Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form.