- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- about 1 month ago
- Baseline security clearance required
- 6 month contract with 2x6 month extension options
- Experience with Azure DevOps services
About the role
The successful candidate(s) will bring demonstrated experience and understanding of DevOps functions and processes and be able to provision, configure and support Azure DevOps Services and Server across multiple environments both on-premises and cloud-based.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in working with development teams on a wide range of projects including web based and distributed applications.
- Experience with Azure DevOps services including:
- Developing and implementing security and compliance processes including source code compliance processes
- Developing and implementing source control processes
- Developing and implementing continuous integration, delivery and release management processes
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and proven ability to distil requirements and re-engineer processes.
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and hold a minimum BASELINE clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.