- $110 - $130 per hour
- Job Type
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 18 days ago
Reporting to Section Manger Development Operations the person must undertake the following tasks:
- Work with the DevOps Team Lead to provide technical advice on the implementation of a DevOps culture in the CASA ITB Branch including
- Assisting in the development of standards for coding, branching and release automation.
- Providing technical advice, design and build of release pipelines.
- Providing technical advice around DevOps processes and tools.
- Provide technical advice and input into the strategic direction for, automation of the build and deployment of the CASA Microsoft Dynamics solutions.
- Two or more years of demonstrated experience in developing automated build and deployment pipelines
- Five or more years of demonstrated experience in working with a variety of source control systems including automation during build and deployment operations
- 2 or more years of demonstrated experience building service virtualisation and test data management solutions
- 2 or more years of demonstrated experience advising developers on development tool use in DevOps and Continuous Integration (CI) environments
- Experience integrating code quality analysis, test automation and reporting into deployment pipelines, particularly using Azure DevOps, Ansible, Tosca and SonarQube.
- Experience with migrating applications to containerised deployments
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.