- $70.00 - $100.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Mats Rorvik
- about 1 year ago
The successful candidate will play a leading role in building up a DevOps team contributing to the greenfield design and implementation of a COTS product based solution for a major government initiative. Ideally the candidate will be a good communicator and should be capable of communicating with senior program managers and architectural governance forum audiences, as well as with fellow team members. The role will require hands-on delivery of the continuous delivery pipeline including building frameworks to support automated testing, monitoring, logging, alerting etc. You will also participate in developing and documenting implementation designs in consultation with cloud architects, IT Security staff, cloud service provider professional services and representatives from the architectural governance forums.
- Experience in a DevOps Engineer role
- Strong experience with Linux or similar operating systems
- Automation skills and Continuous Integration and Delivery experience using Jenkins and Ansible etc.
- Experience using Docker containerization and container orchestration platforms, ideally with a Kubernetes based product
- Expertise with AWS cloud services and CloudFormation experience
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to build telemetry into a solution, and to analyse feedback allowing continuous system improvement
- Ideally will have some knowledge and hands-on experience of MongoDB and PostgreSQL.