- Perm residents encouraged to apply
- Great opportunity to relocate to Canberra, with relocation assistance provided
- Work from Home to begin with
About the role:
They are seeking multiple experienced TechOps Engineers who will be responsible for providing expert support to customers, resolve any issues and perform tasks such as migrations, upgrades and maintenance. You will be using multiple technologies and languages to ensure operation support is met, while helping develop and improve the client's tools, applications and processes to continuously improve the customer's experience.
TechOps Engineers are the front line team keeping large fleets of cloud-hosted Apache Cassandra, Kafka, Spark, and Elasticsearch clusters up and running. Every day you will diagnose and solve challenging and interesting technical problems providing a service that is relied on by some of the leading global names in tech to deliver for millions of end users.
Ideally, you will come with the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience with Linux and cloud technologies
- Excellent computer science/software engineering skills and knowledge
- Programming skills in Python, Java, bash scripting, SQL, and source code control using Git.
- Exceptional ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both written and verbal
- Hands on experience in Elasticsearch is highly desirable
How to apply:
Please submit your resume to Isabelle Barling at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Isabelle on 02 6129 6313 or email@example.com for further information.