- $80.00 - $130.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Jarryd Clifton
- 15 days ago
- 12 month contract + options to extend for up to 36 months!
- Office located centrally in Canberra
- Deliver & Maintain business critical applications
The successful applicant will be creative thinkers that apply innovative ideas to drive automation and deployment activities. The client will be looking for one or more application automation deployment specialists to undertake various activities described below in either a fulltime, part time and/or ad-hoc capacity:
- Develop and build reusable frameworks to effectively deliver deployment activities
- Identify and replicate engineering automation best practices
- Speed up application release cycles and improve business and operational agility
- Reduce errors and achieve higher quality releases by simplifying and standardising application prelease processes using automation solutions
- Planning, prioritising and managing workloads in an Agile development environment.
You will have proven experience in:
- Experience with container security, deployment, orchestration and management technologies - Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, Jenkins etc.
- Developing and building reusable frameworks to effectively deliver deployment activities;
- Identification and replication of engineering automation best practice
- Engaging stakeholders to transform business and technical requirements into implementation plans
- Defining DevOps and quality guidelines and standards and coaching other team members;
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and hold a high level security clearance to apply for this position. Please click "Apply Now" to be considered for this position. Alternatively you can contact Jarryd Clifton on 02 6285 3500 or email Jarryd directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.